U.S.-NATO Pirate Alliance Gone Fascist
- Made it home about 11 pm last night after a 22-hour trip. Watched five good movies on the plane coming from Istanbul on Turkish Airlines. Food was not so hot. Although the food in Odessa was excellent.
- Regis and I are very happy with the response our 10-minute video is getting on YouTube. Already over 600 hits - people appear to be sharing it widely. Got lots of emails from people complementing us on it. Seems to be helping people understand the Ukrainian issue. Glad to hear that.
- The pro-US Georgia Today media site is reporting:
NATO military alliance may look to bolster its ranks by signing a special partnership agreement with Georgia and Ukraine.
Alliance members are currently discussing the possibility of offering Tbilisi and Kiev a newly devised association status under a 28+2 format that would see Georgian and Ukrainian armed forces fully cooperate with NATO in the Black Sea region and along the two countries’ long militarized borders with Russia.
Any such offer would be a significant move by the alliance as it would formally integrate the two former Soviet republics’ militaries into the NATO command structure without granting them full membership status.
Both Georgia and Ukraine have publicly stated their intention to join NATO and the European Union in the coming years as part of their drive towards Euro-Atlantic integration.
- There can be no doubt that Washington and Brussels are rolling the dice and going after Moscow come hell or high water. They are doing everything possible to encircle and provoke Russia at the same time. Bringing Georgia and Ukraine into a NATO 'partnership' gives the western military bloc a 'legal' handle to justify a war with Russia if either of those nations are 'attacked' by Russia.
- In 2008 we saw then Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili (trained in the US at George Washington University) launch an attack on Russian speaking republics South Ossetia and Abkhazia along Russia's southern border. Russia responded to the Georgian military strike against the people there by counter-attacking and pushing Georgian forces out of those two republics. The fighting took place in the strategically important Transcaucasia region which borders the Middle East.
- I'll never forget watching the first US politician to arrive in Georgia after the 2008 shooting war subsided. It was then Sen. Joe Biden who made that visit, just months before being selected as Obama's running mate. Biden came back slinging much anti-Russian rhetoric and most importantly threatened Russia with dire consequences if it did not do as instructed by Washington and Brussels. Biden of course also led the effort in the Senate to send more weapons and US military 'trainers' to Georgia.
- In the end Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili was run out of that country and currently is a wanted man there for his corruption and crimes against the people. Saakashvili was next brought to Ukraine and (surprise, surprise) appointed as Governor of Odessa. It is my belief that since Washington was not able to pull off the theft of Crimea for a US Navy base, they want to be sure to hang onto Odessa which was once a Soviet Navy base. Thus the repression of the Russian speaking population in Odessa to ensure that they are kept under wraps. The pieces of the puzzle start to create a clear picture.
- I am getting more worried by the day about US-NATO moves inside and around Russia. The Washington-Brussels-London-Paris corporate axis is getting desperate to knock out Moscow ASAP and break Russia into smaller pieces so they can (1) Grab Russia's natural gas, the most on the planet (2) Control the long Russian border with the Arctic Sea as climate change melts the ice and makes it possible to drill-baby-drill up there (3) Stop the advance of the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) alternative economic structure, thus the current moves to 'impeach' the elected left-wing government in Brazil on trumped up charges. (4) Punish Russia for helping to stabilize the situation in Syria and for opposing other western 'regime changes' around the globe.
- Those of us in the United States are living under on a renegade pirate capitalist operation that is on steroids. Standing on the corner with signs that say peace and love are not going to cut it anymore. We are up against three-piece suit fascism and we'd better figure that out real fast.