Monday, October 07, 2024

U.S. occupation of Syria: Stealing the oil

 

Why does the Western mainstream media never mention the American-occupied territories in Syria?

US has been stealing Syria oil and wheat for years from northern Syria.

Who are the real international terrorists?

A democrat party door-knocker came to our apartment yesterday pushing their candidates. I told the woman we are not voting for any Dems. 'Oh, but the Repubs are bad', she said. I told her I'm not voting for any Repubs either. 

She thinks its good that the Cheney twins (father & daughter) are supporting Harris for prez.

When I moved to Palestine her only response to US-Israel war crimes was that 'Two wrongs don't make a right'. I asked her what that meant. She went right to Hamas, if they'd only not attacked.... 

I told her we were done talking. 

This country is in big trouble.

Bruce 

No comments: