Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Come on over......


1 Comments:

Anonymous Brother Jonah said...

It was my birthday too.Me and Miss Johnnie didn't do the traditional way. This year "They" decided to make Black Friday into a month and a half stretch of a new 'ism' or at least new word for it Greedism. That's a distraction of course, I don't have the bread to get into that circus.

A day of not going hungry or sleeping outside is a great-ful day. And a cause for celebration. That part doesn't get played up on the TV or any other medium. Not nearly enough. Every day should be a Holy Day. Some people celebrate that, as much as we can.

So I'm saying Happy Holy Days to all my friends, even those I've never seen nor heard nor read their words... yet. Now I get to be annoyed by google with their "are you human" bot. Then I can post this.

11/26/17, 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home