While Trump bombs Iran, supplies weapons to Ukraine, supports NATO, and defends Netanyahu, we Italians (thanks also to our Government and our State) must endure this person who even dares to mock the Italian people.
He said: "What do I mean by the protests against me? Congratulations, you live in a free country, where protesting is allowed. I know they were protesting because they didn't like my white yacht".
Nowhere in the world, and therefore only in Italy, is there an ambassador who, despite the ongoing conflicts and the misfortunes of ongoing wars, flaunts wealth and luxury and defends warmongers.
I wonder how much time and resources an ambassador like Fertitta spends managing his ship, and how much time he has left to manage political and institutional affairs between Italy and the USA.
Best regards,
Mimmo
~ US Ambassador Tilman Fertitta set sail from Venice for Trieste on his 117-meter yacht.
No comments:
Post a Comment