Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Thursday, December 30, 2021

A short personal check-in

 


Mary Beth and I have been walking when weather permits during recent days. We had a fairly long walk in the cold but sunny Maine weather just before lunch yesterday.

My lungs are still challenged and I am generally weak but slowly improving. Several medical professional friends have been advising us how I can make the slow transition back to health.

In the meantime I am finding a bit of energy each day to read and watch more of my favorite YouTube commentators. I just finished reading RFK Jr's #1 bestselling expose of Anthony Fauci.

Needless to say this is monumental 'truth telling' book which I can't recommend strongly enough. Fauci, and his Big Pharma agents, should have been jailed long ago. RFK documents the hell out of the long (all the way back to AIDS/HIV) criminal Fauci syndicate but only the subservience of the corporate media and Congress protects him and the corrupt 'industry' from their wrong-doings.

The other thing deeply imprinted in my heart and mind are the daily dangerous US-NATO efforts to push Russia toward war. A compliant EU plays the role of a whimpering US lapdog. There can be no doubt that the world stands at the abyss of global nuclear war - again with the corrupt corporate media misleading and misinforming the people of the planet. Why does the public continue to go along with these media manipulations?

I'm not likely to be able to write each day - my hands and my mind are far too shaky still - but the will is steadily returning for me to engage.

I send you all my love and deep thanks for your prayers, candles and kind thoughts.

Best wishes to all.

Bruce 

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

THANK YOU BRUCE FOR YOUR STEDFAST WORK REVEALING TO US THE EVILNESS OF THE SYSTEM WHICH ENTRAPS US UNLESS WE RESIST. I AM READING THE FAUCI BOOK ALSO AND WISH ALL OUR FRIENDS WOULD, AND THEN DEMAND THE ARREST OF THE DOCTOR!

1/4/22, 10:25 AM  
Blogger Bruce K. Gagnon said...

Glad you are reading RFK's book on Fauci. I am severely disappointed that more 'progressives' appear to wish to ignore the massive evidence of big-pharma deceit, lies, corruption, thievery and using people of color and homeless (especially children) to do their drug experiments. Even to this very day.

1/4/22, 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home