Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Thursday, August 09, 2018

Making sense of Russiagate



Watch Part 4 of Paul Jay and Aaron Mate’s interactive discussion with viewers about the controversy over Trump’s visit to Helsinki.

This is a very relevant and important discussion being led by Mate during recent weeks on the Real News.  Thanks to them for this courageous questioning of the corporate brainwashing process. Few are willing to challenge authority - while it is more necessary than ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger smith Morgan said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help via email}
drosohaberhome@gmail.com/
dr.osoherberhome1@outlook.com
CALL/WHATAPPS +2348162084839. you can contact me for more info smithmorgan2777@gmail.com...

8/10/18, 3:47 AM  
Blogger flora rufer said...

PLEASE READ AND SHARE

I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any
symptoms. I have had it for 4 years ,and it has affected my life. I have told my new boyfriend who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction towards it but also seeking for alternative for me. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how i got rid of my herpes.i saw comment posted by a woman from Ireland on internet that she got rid of her herpes with the help of doctor oosa. i was so happy when i saw that post.i quickly collect the doctor oosa contact email and i email him within 2 hr he respond to my email.i explain things to him and he told me not to worry that he is going to help me. i ordered for his medicine product wish was sent to me via DHL that was how i got the herbal medicine.and i used it as i was told for the period of 8 days .after two weeks i found out that my herpes was no more and this was also confirm by my doctor.if you have herpes or other similar disease and you want cure,kindly contact doctor oosa via this email doctoroosaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +359878394269

8/11/18, 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home