Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Sunday, December 20, 2020

What I am trying to do....

 


My style and intention is to collect info - from all sorts of places - always questioning but looking for common themes in various articles where I begin to see patterns emerge. That is how I find my truths.

I am by nature curious - maybe it comes from growing up in a military family and moving around alot. My travels in life took me to Maryland, Florida, Germany, England, South Dakota, back to Germany, then back to Florida, California, Hawaii, Florida again, and ultimately Maine.

Over the years I've traveled to many nations and back-and-forth across the US on organizing trips.  I've heard many versions of what the mainstream media and politicians call 'reality'.  So I am always starting from a skeptical place when it comes to the official line.  In my day I've watched the official line shift like the sands in a wind storm.

I pay attention to what I observe.  I don't necessarily believe everything I read or hear - I am doing research and want to find out what others are thinking and doing.

I'm always quite amazed how some supposedly open-minded people just can't handle reading or listening to voices from places that are on the US-NATO 'shit list'.  Many people in the US (including in the so-called left) are so brainwashed by media sources like CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Washington Post and New York Times. These are the same media that lied the US into the Iraq 'shock and awe' war in 2003.  How could I ever begin to believe them now? Those media work to promote the corporate line.

This is my process.  Everyone should have their own way of interpreting the official story. For example, every time I hear from the media that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (and the 'intelligence' agencies) claim that Russia or China definitely did 'this or that' I first remember his outrageous statement in the video above.  And he laughed about it and the audience cheered.  What does that tell you?

My blog is basically my spiritual practice where I try to share things that interest me, move me, frighten me, make we want to learn more about a particular issue, or royally piss me off.

I appreciate you stopping by to see my posts - just don't get too worked up if something appears 'different' to you.  I'm mining for gold nuggets.

Happy holidays to you all and let's work for a better year in 2021.

Bruce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home