Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Monday, August 10, 2020

Defending the sacred place



The indigenous Hawaiian people probably do 'protesting' as well as anyone I've seen.

They connect the issues to the spirit world and use traditional dance and song as a key part of their expression.  It helps unify and inspire one another in a good way.

I lived in Hawaii for 18 months while in the Air Force and got a tiny bit of exposure to the traditional people so when I watch videos like this one it touches me to my core.

Bruce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home