Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Walking for relief


Walking in the neighborhood yesterday in Bath, Maine.

MB is taking great care of me - foot and leg massages, good food, wonderful company, and keeping the ice wrap going after my various exercises are done.

Laying in bed with laptop is giving me the chance to watch my Baltimore Orioles who are currently the worst team in major league baseball.  They are selling off many of their good players in hopes of rebuilding.  Might be a good idea to get rid of their lousy management too. 

The Orioles are my 'escape' from the harsh realities of the world - oops!

I start physical therapy on Tuesday here in Bath - that will be interesting and likely painful.  But I knew all that before I had the operation.

My five friends in Maine who have had knee replacement surgery during this past year are all doing quite well so that is an inspiration.

I'll keep giving it my best.

Bruce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home