INSIDE STORY ABOUT UKRAINE
The Ukranian (Ukie) Army shells civilian targets near Lugansk in eastern Ukraine.
What crime did these targeted people commit? They speak Russian and request to have their language honored and they be allowed to elect their own officials to represent them rather than have them appointed by Kiev and their US-EU sponsors. Also, because they live so close to Russia and have traded with them for a long time they wish to continue a positive trade relationship with their fellow 'Moskols' as the Kiev-based oligarchs and neo-Nazi's seem to call anyone of Russian origin.
Then a plane gets shot out of the sky. Alot of questions yet to be answered such as:
1. Did the plane actually change course as it flew over eastern Ukraine? Why? Who? etc...
2. Is there any truth about the Spanish man working in the control tower of Kiev's airport who repeatedly tweeted that the Malaysian plane was shot down by two of Kiev's own warplanes?
3. Is it true that the so-called talking video, of alleged Russian officer and self-defense forces person 'confirming' the shooting of the plane, was posted on YouTube the day before the event actually happened? I guess the date gets posted on YouTube when you upload a video. Makes sense.
4. In a complicated moment like this how could the US be so sure that it was the fault of Russia? The US declared as much very quickly after the incident happened.
5. Did the announcement of the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) new economic development bank, that will be a global rival to IMF and World Bank, have any impact on the creation of this incident?
6. Why is Malaysian airlines being picked for these recent disasters?
7. Who stands to benefit if the US-NATO win the media war and pin this on Putin no matter what the evidence might eventually say? ....the headlines today are all that counts to the power mongers.