HANGING ON BY THE GUN
- The disclosures that Glenn Greenwald will soon be releasing the names of activists across the US who are being spied on by the government should stir the pot a bit. Can't wait to see those sparks fly.
- The Russia-China deal to build a natural gas pipeline, and to trade in some currency other than dollars, will only increase the oil-i-garchy's desire to take them both down. That means we will see even more demonization (if that can be possible) of both countries in the corporate dominated media.
- I was watching a CBS-TV interview with John Kerry this morning where he outrageously called on Edward Snowden to "man up" and come back to the US to face the music. Kerry is such a rich prick. Snowden's brave action to release NSA data is a great gift to the whole world.
- Now that Ukraine had their "election" the US will likely step up military weapons and training grants to the regime as they widen their attacks on eastern provinces. Many innocent civilians in the east are already being killed by the US-NATO puppet government in Kiev. If you ever wondered what Syria looked like at the start of their war you can see it happen first-hand in Ukraine. All of this is being driven by the corporate oligarchs who want Russia broken into small pieces that can be controlled by Mr. Big. Among those oligarchs is George Soros - the Democratic Party sugar daddy.
- A couple thousand coal miners went on strike today and marched into the city of Donetsk. They vow to get other miners involved in their growing opposition to the US-NATO puppet regime in Kiev. The new president of Ukraine calls these people terrorists and Somalia pirates. Imagine how that kind of talk from a billionaire is angering these workers.
- The Obama team is talking about more training and military assistance for the terrorists that the US-NATO are funding in Syria. Without the support of the US-NATO this so-called civil war would have been over long ago.
- Speaking today at the Army's West Point commencement speech, Obama declared that “I believe in American exceptionalism with every fiber of my being.” The main thing we appear to be exceptional at is killing lots of people.
- The only way the US can keep its offensive military machine humming around the world is to get "the allies" to pay more of the costs. But the plan is for the US to still control all of it as they run everything through Pentagon high-tech space systems - what they call "interoperability".
- The way to foil the corporate endless war machine is to cut the funding. Now is the time for activists around the world to increase our common campaigns to cut military spending. We need our national treasuries for human needs and dealing with the consequences of climate change.