Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Friday, November 02, 2018

My interview in Moscow



My interview on my first night in Moscow with Konstantin Semin with translation and editing by Nikolay Diakov....

The video headline reads: Bruce Gagnon about American military and industrial complex, wars and capitalism. Live talk

Two Sunday's ago I posted a song by the rock band that Konstantin and Nikolay are members of here on the blog - my Sunday Song.  They sent me a couple more so look for them in the coming weeks.

Nikolay came to the US in 2016 and interviewed me and others for a film they both were creating about Pentagon 'missile defense' deployments creeping up along the Russian border.  They got it played on Russian national TV.

You can find that documentary film here.

I will post an English version this latest interview as soon as it is available.

Bruce

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting interview. Thank you.

11/2/18, 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home