Electoral Predictions: Creeping into the Big War
- I'll be so glad when this 'election' circus is over next week. The eventual outcome is bad no matter who wins though I continue to believe that Hillary will be selected. The concerted effort of the western media to prop up the Clinton campaign will likely ensure she moves back into the White House.
- The most concerning thing to me is how many so-called peaceniks, leftists, liberals, or progressives are taking the bait and voting for Hillary even though her record indicates that she is an agent of Wall Street, the insurance industry, the weapons corporations, fossil fuel companies, the corporate media and the rest of the ruling class. The Trump foil strategy has worked well to ensure that the American people are frightened to death by what they've seen and heard on the media. One of my sisters called this morning to say she early voted for Hillary - saying that she feared Trump would push the nuclear button. That idea was likely planted into her brain from a Hillary campaign commercial in a re-play of the Johnson-Goldwater election of 1964. As it turned out it was the Democrat Lyndon Johnson that escalated the war in Vietnam.
- Looking at what is going on in this moment from the Obama administration reveals the outlines of what will follow from a Clinton administration. It was Hillary that first wrote and talked about the US 'pivot' of 60% of Pentagon forces into the Asia-Pacific to encircle China and Russia. It was Hillary as Secretary of State that helped put into place the coup in Honduras and Ukraine. She actively supported the war in Iraq and the take down of Libya and Syria. Expect more of the same with her as president.
- Yesterday it was reported that the US is deploying Marines to Norway's Vaernes military base, roughly 600 miles from the Norwegian-Russian border. NATO meets in Brussels today to discuss plans to boost its military presence along the 'eastern flank'. NATO war ministers will address the plan to keep rotational forces in the Baltics and Poland as part of an effort to deter 'Russian aggression.' The aggression is essentially a one-way street coming from the US-NATO toward Russia and China. Japan (Okinawa being the main deployment site) and Poland are being ramped up to become the primary centers of Pentagon military operations against Beijing and Moscow.
- The US is committed to regime change in Beijing and Moscow which is literally playing with fire. Hillary (who did a demonic laugh after Muammar Gaddafi was killed in the streets of Libya by US backed terrorists) will now become the lead spear carrier for the US. Many 'liberal' Democrats, who have peace bumper stickers on their cars, will give her a pass and sit back on their hands while the US sticks that nuclear-tipped spear up the arse of Russia and China. When we call for protests against Clinton war moves it will be tough to get many of her voters to join us. They will be invested in protecting her against criticism and they will swallow the demonization of Russia and China that will be coming non-stop from the TV.