Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Sunday, August 22, 2010

SLIM SUPPORT FOR PEOPLE IN PAKISTAN

1 Comments:

Anonymous Brother Jonah said...

I haven't watched the video yet. Miss Johnnie gets upset when I scream at my computer. My thought will make people scream inside their heads though.

It's probably because the U.S. and France and UK and Canada each spend more than they've Collectively spent for aid, in the cost of munitions they send to Pakistan. Only, not in the very bad way of arming people, but the even very badder way of dropping them, shooting them and variants of the two concepts on and at the people of Pakistan. Every month. If my math is fuzzy it's because my eyes are fuzzy from thinking about it. This is one of those few occasions that I wish I still got high.

8/22/10, 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home