Updates on Neocon War in Ukraine
- John Rachel writes a good article called Obama’s Neocons and Other Hawkish Lunatics. He covers many of the key players. Neocons ain't just a Republican thing. They've successfully taken over both mainstream political parties in Washington.
- Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, lied to Congress under oath, wants to arm Ukraine against its eastern citizens
- Assistant Secretary of State, Victoria Nuland, is virulently anti-Russian and was instrumental in toppling Ukraine's elected president
- Supreme Allied Commander Europe, General Breedlove, has made wild accusations of Russian troops in Ukraine without any evidence....even German intelligence rejected his claims
- Vice-President Joe Biden and Secretary of State John Kerry put a unique spin on the old GOOD COP/BAD COP routine.
- Last night I watched the new Russian film that gives their side of the Crimea story. We won't get this perspective from the corporate owned media. The film is more than two hours long and called Crimea - The Way Back Home. It's worth the time. I learned quite alot about the dangerous period right after the US-NATO coup in Kiev as the neo-Nazi's were sent to take similar control of Crimea after their chaotic Maidan broke Ukraine in half. I had not known that scores of local citizens did much to defend themselves from the vicious attacks by the nationalist death squads. Amazingly the entire Russian operation, including Putin sending in the 'little green men', was done without anyone (as far as I know) being killed. You can watch it here
- Neo-Nazi's death squads have been given official status inside Kiev's military. This means they will also get training from the US Army who are now in western Ukraine for that purpose. Rada [Kiev's parliament] Deputy and Ukrainian nationalist leader Dmitriy Yarosh announced that a procedure for incorporating the 'Right Sector' into the Ukrainian Armed Forces as an subordinate organization had been agreed upon. See more on the story here
- Neocon grandpa Zbigniew Brzezinski has warned that a Moscow-friendly Greece could paralyse NATO's ability to react to 'Russian aggression'. The Cold War-era hawk, who was Jimmy Carter's National Security Adviser from 1977-1981, said Poland too 'could be a target' after Russia's annexation of Crimea last year, as well as former Soviet states such as Moldova, Georgia and oil-rich Azerbaijan. The neocons are pumping up the Russia fears - reigniting the Cold War hysteria that proved so successful for the west following World War II. See the whole story here