Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bath, Maine, United States

Wednesday, August 24, 2005


Oops! Guess I got my facts wrong again. Just wishful thinking on my part. It is interesting to note these days that Bush likes to hang out in places with very little human population - Utah, Idaho. Where next? Maybe the moon or Mars? Bang zoom to the moon G.W.!!! Hey not a bad idea. Atomic Bob, Dunbar and Vic will lead the way on a nuclear rocket! (Sorry guys, just funnin. You know how G.W. likes to tease.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Yogimus said...

John Dennis Hastert will doom us all!

(2nd down in the chain of succession)

8/24/05, 4:27 PM  
Blogger Vic Jacobs said...

Atomic Bob, Dunbar and Vic will lead the way on a nuclear rocket!

Thanks for the offer, I'd love to. But something tells me that you and your organization would stand in the way of such a thing, no matter the benefits to all concerned. Or would you be willing to quell your nuclear panic, just this once, to get us off of sacred Gaia and out of your hair for good?

A short-term compromise for long-term gain. How 'bout it, Bruce?

8/24/05, 8:42 PM  
Blogger CarlC said...

Vic, it's good to see you back and posting again. Where've you been?

8/28/05, 9:21 AM  
Blogger Vic Jacobs said...

Took a week's vacation. Would have taken two, but unfortunately I had to actually pay for my lodging instead of mooching off my adoring fans. Cuts into the travel budget.

I need to find some sycophants with spare rooms before next my next summer vacation.

8/28/05, 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Retarded picture.

8/29/05, 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home