Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Monday, December 25, 2023

Best to all in the holidays

 

 

My wife Mary Beth and I are in northwest Iowa for Christmas visiting one of my five sisters and her husband. From here we will go on to visit other family and friends across the US.

This is a terribly difficult time to feel much joy with all the multiple war$ and instability the US-EU-NATO have created around the globe.

In this time of deep torment for many I send my prayers for peace and real justice to those suffering at the hands of the arrogant western powers.

I pledge that I will continue to work as hard as possible to do what I can to help bring true peace.

I thank you for visiting this blog and taking a look at the stories that I feel moved to share each day. In a way this blog is part of my spiritual practice.

I send my best wishes to everyone for a much better new year. But I am confident when I say that it will only happen if all of us do something each day to help build a peaceful world for the future generations.

It is indeed a time when the dark forces are attempting to destroy the light. We can't let them succeed. 

Keep the fires burning.

Love and peace always,

Bruce  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home