U.S. Itching for Fight with Moscow
- On the train from Boston to New York City catching up with emails and reading. All signs are showing that the US-backed regime in Kiev, Ukraine is preparing to relaunch attacks on the eastern part of their nation - the area closest to the Russian border where the citizens have been repeatedly killed by shelling and death squads in recent months.
- So-called liberal US Senator Carl Levin (D-MI) has joined with right-wing fanatic Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK) in calling for Washington to send stockpiles to weapons to the Kiev forces that are increasingly under fascist control.
- The goal? Obviously the plan, much like in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, and Somalia, is to create chaos as the precondition for the US-NATO forces to gain control of territory. In this case the goal is expanding NATO bases into Ukraine and Georgia right on the Russian border.
- Yes indeed one should call it a provocation. If Russia or China were establishing military outposts in Canada and Mexico the US would be in a rage and would be engaging in direct warfare to remove them. But when the US reverses the story line and moves military forces near Russia's border it is supposed to be accepted as if nothing at all of significance was happening.
- When the US controlled Russia after the fall of the former Soviet Union all was fine. Back then Russian leader (and alcoholic) Boris Yeltsin did the bidding of Wall Street and the CIA by turning over Russian economic sovereignty to the west. Vladimir Putin is not playing along with that game anymore and thus is being demonized in the western media. It's all quite easy to see if we just open our eyes - the writing is on the wall. The US war machine is itching for a fight with Moscow - a fight none of us should feel good about.