NO SYRIA ATTACK
|The war team meets to plan strategy|
Contact Congress Now - No Syria Attack
Prevent an Attack on SyriaThe terrible and widespread killing in Syria will become even more terrible and more widespread if the U.S. military (or a coalition of allies) launches an attack.
We can't idly sit by and watch the already suffering Syrian people suffer even more at the hands of the US-NATO war machine. We must act for peace now.
Contact your House and Senate members immediately. Get others in your community to do it as well. Growing numbers of Republicans agree with us so reach out beyond your normal circles.
This Syria attack would be illegal, immoral, dangerous, destabilizing and expensive. Just because there is a Democrat in the White House does not make a violent attack acceptable. If Bush or Romney were president and tried to pull this nonsense the outcry would be even greater than at present. We can't give any president a pass on this madness.
- Click here to send a message to Congress.
- Read this article by renowned journalist Robert Fisk from the UK here
- Write a Letter to Editor immediately.
- Get out on the street and hold a sign - even if you are alone.
- Keep calling the White House comment line at 202-456-1111 or 202-456-1414 to be put on hold until operator is available.
- Keep praying for and demanding peace. We must abolish war. In the age of high-tech warfare it is the civilians who mostly die.