NETWORK OF POWER
- The Washington Post reported early this week that "A U.S. Army brigade will begin sending small teams into as many as 35 African nations early next year, part of an intensifying Pentagon effort to train countries to battle extremists and give the U.S. a ready and trained force to dispatch to Africa if crises requiring the U.S. military emerge." Ironic that the black president is leading US Africa Command (AfriCom) into the military occupation of the African continent. This step-by-step militarization of Africa has been a hallmark of the Obama administration.
- We know that in just a few years blacks and Hispanics will be the majority population in the US. The oligarchy long ago realized that they had to come up with politicians of color who could use popular rhetoric to appeal to constituencies of color but at the same time actually work for Mr. Big. Obama was identified early on while he was a student at Columbia by then professor Zbigniew Brzezinski. Brzezinski worked as National Security Adviser for Jimmy Carter and was credited with the policy to train and arm the Taliban in Afghanistan to fight against the former Soviet Union occupation. He also wrote the book The Grand Chessboard that spelled out the need for the US to control "Eurasia" - what is commonly called Central Asia and the Middle East. All of which are key fossil fuel sources. I remember Brzezinski saying in his book that the military occupation of this region, in order to successfully "manage" it, would be very expensive and that the American people would never go along with such a high price unless there was a Pearl Harbor like event first that captured the public imagination and support. Remember that this book was published in 1997.
- So Obama was developed as a future leader prospect by the oligarchy because he was bright, ambitious, and had no real core values. While in the Illinois State Senate there were 100 times when Obama voted "present" on controversial issues. Why? Because he was already being shaped for higher office and wanted to avoid angering various constituencies. Thus when Obama ran for president he was able to appear to be many things to many different people - a phenomenon that still exists to this day.
- Some say it is just a "conspiracy theory" to think that the capitalist corporations get together and make plans about how they will control the world. I call it "good" business planning. They take no chances. Why risk the fate of global profits to the great unwashed populations. Why not run two horses in every race? Why not plan ahead and stay on top of the population curve?
- Here is a list of the top 50 corporations in the world who make up what New Scientist called a "network of power" in their 2011 study.
1. Barclays plc
2. Capital Group Companies Inc
3. FMR Corporation
5. State Street Corporation
6. JP Morgan Chase & Co
7. Legal & General Group plc
8. Vanguard Group Inc
9. UBS AG
10. Merrill Lynch & Co Inc
11. Wellington Management Co LLP
12. Deutsche Bank AG
13. Franklin Resources Inc
14. Credit Suisse Group
15. Walton Enterprises LLC
16. Bank of New York Mellon Corp
18. Goldman Sachs Group Inc
19. T Rowe Price Group Inc
20. Legg Mason Inc
21. Morgan Stanley
22. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc
23. Northern Trust Corporation
24. Société Générale
25. Bank of America Corporation
26. Lloyds TSB Group plc
27. Invesco plc
28. Allianz SE 29. TIAA
30. Old Mutual Public Limited Company
31. Aviva plc
32. Schroders plc
33. Dodge & Cox
34. Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc*
35. Sun Life Financial Inc
36. Standard Life plc
38. Nomura Holdings Inc
39. The Depository Trust Company
40. Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance
41. ING Groep NV
42. Brandes Investment Partners LP
43. Unicredito Italiano SPA
44. Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan
45. Vereniging Aegon
46. BNP Paribas
47. Affiliated Managers Group Inc
48. Resona Holdings Inc
49. Capital Group International Inc
50. China Petrochemical Group Company
- As this network of global corporate power consolidates its control of resources and markets they give various countries different roles. The role of the US is "security export" which means in America we will build weapons and send our troops around the world as occupation forces for global capital.
- The old idea of country is being erased - our future is being "directed" by a network of power that have their own interests at heart.