Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Thursday, February 16, 2012

BLINDED BY OUR HYPOCRISY


I'm doing a radio interview at 9:10 pm tonight with a station on Kauai, Hawaii to promote our event there on Feb 21.

Earlier this evening we had our weekly radio show on WBOR in Brunswick. Had one of the students from Bowdoin College on to discuss her involvement with Occupy Maine. She was very articulate.

Getting up at 4:15 am to make my way to Portland. From there I take a bus to Boston and plane to New York. Then I'll switch to a plane to Los Angeles. Then another plane to Honolulu. It's going to be a 24 hour trip. Let's hope for no delays and some sleep in the sardine can.

I'm sure I'll have a chance to post something while waiting at an airport gate. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home