Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Monday, January 25, 2010

SOME TRUTH AND ENERGY FOR ONCE


Some interesting words from MSNBC TV's Ed Schultz who recently spoke at Minnesota progressive talk radio Blue State Bash at the Minneapolis Convention Center.

During his remarks, Schultz revealed that he recently had a testy confrontation with White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs (Gibbs appeared on Schultz’s show this past Thursday). “Mr. Gibbs and I had quite a conversation off the air the other night,” he revealed:

SCHULTZ: I told him he was full of shit.... is what I told him.… And then he gave me the Dick Cheney f-bomb. … I told Robert Gibbs, I said “And I’m sorry you’re swearing at me, but I’m just trying to help you out. I’m telling you you’re losing your base. Do you understand you’re losing your base?”

Shultz sounds like a real populist and while I think he has more faith in the Democrats than I do, this is an interesting video. I appreciate his passion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home